Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October's First Wednesday Challenge

Hello, hello to all, we're happy you could join us.
Instead of a sketch challenge we've decided to change things up at Dude Time Doodles and turned our sketch challenge into a challenge that would encourage more participation. With that in mind and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the challenge this week is to THINK PINK! 

The Dudettes jumped on the chance to share their awareness of the fight against Breast Cancer and have turned out wonderful "pink" Dude cards. 

Breast Cancer Awareness Girl
Witchy Poo
Last Call Leonard
Linda
Roman the Destroyer
Ginny
Breast Cancer Awareness Girl
Jimmy Gymnastics
Zeko Zoro
Santa Beaches
Ruth
Breast Cancer Awareness Girl
Cleota
KO Kurt
Chrissy D.
Colonel Creepy

The Dudettes are very excited to welcome
KEVIN our very first Dude Guest Designer


Hi I'm Kevin.
I have been happily married to Heather for 5 1/2 years, I have one son 29 and a stepson 23, and we have 4 beautiful cats.
I started Crafting just over 4 years ago, when I had to pack up work due to ill health, I become very depressed so Heather got me trying some different crafts, I love card making, I make salt dough figures and do some painting, But my main craft is the card making. I am completely blind in one eye, so it takes me a bit longer to finish my projects, but I get a great deal of pleasure from crafting. I have been published in Docraft Creativity Mag . I am very happy to be joining Dudetime Doodles as their first ever Dude Guest designer.
Zeke Zorro

Please take the time and visit each of the Dudettes and our special Dude and leave some love. 

Then get busy and show us what you can do by entering your creation that promotes good breast health. Think Pink!

Going on now at Bonibleaux Designs
***FALL SPECIAL***
All Fall images are on sale for 50% off during the month of October.

Get these images now before they retire - November 30, 2011.  New releases not included.

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

3 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely work by DT! And Congrats to Kevin!!! ... Loved your card.
Hugs
Julia

CG said...

What a fun challenge; love all the cards!

Hetty said...

Wonderful work Design Team, all your cards a so great.